Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Redemption Booth


On Saturday I walked down to get my Singapore Employment Pass from, well, the Employment Pass Office. It was only about a mile away from my apartment, if even that, so I decided to walk it rather than take public transit. It was a nice day out, and early enough in the morning that it wasn't quite too hot and muggy yet. I ended up getting to the Employment Pass Office a little before it opened, so I wandered around the nearby mall. I'll say this for Singapore, there is no shortage of malls. So I'm in the mall....

Wandering around, killing time..... hey, what's that?

Redemption Booth? Huh.... sounds intriguing! Better follow the arrow!

Getting closer! Redemption should be right around the corner...

Gahhhh, it's closed! No Redemption for me, I guess. Why do I suspect this exact same scenario is going to repeat someday when I die and find myself in the afterlife?

No comments:

Post a Comment