Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Employment Pass


The Employment Pass place finally opened, so in I went. I guess I need an Employment Pass to do things like open a bank account, so it's important I get one. While I didn't take any photos inside, the Employment Pass Office was quite nice and pleasant. I was expecting something like the DMV, but it was more like a nice bank with comfy chairs and a good view.

This was on display on the way to the office. What the hell is this? I guess the Singapore armed forces employ pumas.

Sideways was not only ineligible for an employment pass, but as an illegal alien he thought it best to remain in disguise. Hey, here's a fun tip: if you want to get weird looks from people, fiddling with a Transformer in the middle of a government office is a great way to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment