Sideways came to the zoo, but after a close call with the alligators he elected to remain safely tucked away in my bag.

Only after I took this (admittedly bad) photo did I think how difficult it would be to explain to the zookeeper why their prize endangered alligator choked on an action figure.
Ford vs. Chevy, Coke vs. Pepsi, Alligators vs. Crocodiles.... ahh, the eternal arguments.
Behind you. BeHIND you! For the love of God, BEHIND YOU!!!!!
Komodo Dragon! I didn't realize they were so orange.
One cool thing is that the zoo was celebrating Chinese New Year. It is Year of the Tiger, of course, and so the exhibits were mostly tiger-centric (culminating in a pair of white tigers.... sadly, my camera ran out of batteries before I got there). Anyway, they had banners up celebrating all the animals of the Zodiac, and used the Komodo Dragon for Year of the Dragon. Kinda neat, not all zoos have dragons on hand.
These guys were so cute, I figured I really otter get a photo.
(That was for Lisa. And Glen.)





Thanks, hon.
ReplyDelete